LaptopOnCall Inc. has a need for experienced laptop/notebook hardware repair technicians. Specifically, we are seeking skilled technicians with abilities in troubleshooting and repairing major manufacturer laptops and notebook PCs. Solid problem-solving work experience and familiarity with a variety of brand name laptop/ notebook PC models is required (e.g., Toshiba, Sony, Compaq, HP, Dell, etc.).
Your resume or cover letter must indicate the specific skills and work experience you have in clearly identified laptop repair areas.
Please send your resume and the below form to email@example.com
1. Do you have experience working with laptop computers?
(Senior, intermediate, entry-level, none?)
2. Which manufacturers have you worked on:
Please list manufacturer certifications you have.
3. How many months of experience do you have working with
· diagnosing problem with laptops
· disassembling/assembling laptops
· replacing parts in laptops
· testing laptops
4. What test software have you used to run hardware diagnostics on laptops?
5. Assuming proper support, tools and parts, on average how many laptops could you repair per day?
6. What is your availability? (From 11:00AM to 8:00PM Mon-Sat)
This is bench technician work. It is NOT Helpdesk, IT networking, software applications or PC assembly work. Experience in electronics is a plus, with ability to repair laptop boards and other components, troubleshooting digital circuits using oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and similar equipment preferred. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning and have a strong desire for future full-time career stability. You must also live within commuting distance of our Cincinnati, OH location. Due to the high volume of responses we receive, it is our policy to contact only those candidates with the specific experiences identified above on their resumes, and who answer the questions posed regarding their skills and work history.
LaptopOnCall Inc. is a national repair service facility of laptop hardware and service parts. All local students have the same opportunities to work including international student.